|The project management activity is aimed at promoting communication and cooperation among all Partners and at monitoring Project progress.
To this purposes, the University of Genoa should
- (i) facilitate communication between project participants and coordinate the involvement of all Partners;
- (ii) provide technical, administrative and financial management;
- (iii) monitor project progress, reporting to the EC and provide a point of communication for the project with the EC;
- (iv) maintain accurate records of cost and effort;
- (v) indicate a range of relevant questions and legal practitioners’ common needs in the subject of the Project; (vi) collect information and documentation;
- (vii) organize and schedule seminars. To this purposes, the University of Genoa has already organized the KOM (D1.1, hereby enclosed) and is now delivering the Implementation Plan (D1.2).
By the end of September 2007, the University of Genoa should deliver the Interim Report (D1.3), in order to inform the Partners on the status quo of the Project. The report should also identify all problems occured, so that they may be overcome. By the end of January 2008, the University of Genoa should deliver the Final Report (D1.4), in other words a document describing all the activities realized within the Remor Project by the Partners, with specific attention to the “learning activities” done (seminars, lectures, the international conference) and to the main results and experiences gathered throughout the Project. The Final Report should also contain suggestions for the future use of the results of the Project in legal training.