- Legal advice for law firms, private companies and public institutions
- Legal development projects for international organisations
- Legal training at the professional and university level
- Lexnet has focus on issues related to the European Union, where training and legal advice has been provided in Denmark, Latvia, and throughout Europe
- Lexnet has extensive experience in the fields of Free Movement, Competition, State Aid, Environment, Public Procurement, Intellectual Property, Public International Law, and Private International Law, as well as Human Rights and Judicial Training
- Lexnet contributes to the dissemination of legal and cultural information, with a special emphasis on the European Union, history and music
- Lexnet was founded in Denmark in 1991 and later established in Latvia in 2003. The staff of Lexnet includes project managers and associated experts, as well as support staff and a wide network of further experts.
- Lexnet is member of the expert association EuroLex, as well as the Danish Chamber of Commerce in Latvia (DCCL). Close cooperation has been established with several European consultants, law firms and universities. Likewise, close cooperation has been established with public authorities in many European countries.
- The performance of Lexnet is based on extensive project experience that includes the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Byelorussia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Hungary, India, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and USA.